Uber is a transportation company with an app that allows passengers to hail a ride and drivers to charge fares and get paid. More specifically, Uber is a ridesharing company that hires independent contractors as drivers. It’s one of many services today that contribute to the sharing economy, supplying a means of connecting existing resources instead of providing the physical resources themselves.
The company was founded by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp in 2009, and is headquartered in San Francisco. The company has an estimated 110 million users worldwide.
As a full-stack engineer, you will build exciting user-facing products, working on code from the deepest levels of our stack to the very top. You will create dynamic web UIs while simultaneously scaling/enhancing the current platform.
What You Will Do
- Develop new products and features, improve existing products and features that elevate the customer experience.
- Expand your development experience across the stack and to other platforms within Uber
- Help estimate, plan and execute on projects, features, and integrations
- Contribute in the product process: thinking through UX, building great User Interfaces, and working with customers to solve their problems
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Location: Hyderabad, India
Position: Software Engineer (Fullstack)
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS | OS | FOR BEGINNER TO ADVANCED 2021
- Interview Questions | OOPS | For Beginner to Advanced 2021
- Interview Questions | DBMS | For Beginner to Advanced 2021
- PayPal is hiring Interns || Apply now
- Top 20 C++ Tricks for Competitive Programming that you should know
Read More post Here