The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is a State PSU under the Government of Punjab. The corporation has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Revenue Accountants (RA), Clerk (CLK), Junior Engineer, Assistant Lineman (ALM) And Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified by the company through this recruitment notification are 2632. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or B.E. / B.Tech Degree or Engineering / ITI Diploma can apply online for these posts. Detailed information regarding this recruitment is provided below.
- Name of Exam: PSPCL Recruitment 2021 for Jr. Designers, Clerks, RA, ALM, and ASSA Posts
- Name of Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
- Post Name: Revenue Accountants (RA), Clerk (CLK), Junior Engineer, Assistant Lineman (ALM), And Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)
- Absolute Vacancy: Total openings are 2632. Subtleties of post astute opening are Given Below.
- Occupation Type: Permanent
- Occupation Location: Punjab
- Instructive Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline or B.E. /B.Tech Degree or Engineering/ITI Diploma Holder Candidates Can Apply. For Detailed data, sympathetically open the authority warning gave beneath.
- Experience (If Any): Freshers Can Apply.
- Age Limit: 18-37 Years. Unwinding in the upper age breaking point will be according to Punjab Government Rules
- Determination Process: Through Online Test and Skill Test
- Application Fees: Rs. 800 + GST for All Candidates with the exception of SC/PwD and Rs. 500/ – + GST for SC/PWD Candidates.
- Beginning Date of Online Application: 31.05.2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 20.06.2021
- How to get started with Competitive Programming
- Modern Full-Stack Developer Tech Stack 2021
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS | OS | FOR BEGINNER TO ADVANCED 2021
- Interview Questions | OOPS | For Beginner to Advanced 2021
- Interview Questions | DBMS | For Beginner to Advanced 2021
Read more posts here
Read more posts here