Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Company Name: Microsoft
Program: Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Employment type: Full-Time
Microsoft Job Responsibilities
• Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
• Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
• Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
• Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
• Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
• Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
• Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
• Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Knowledge in Linux / OSS Administration
- Knowledge of container technology and fluency in Kubernetes Linux / OSS Familiarity with one, or more, shell environments (BASH, sh, tch, ksh, etc.)
- Experience with Linux script-based development environments and tools (PERL, Python, Ruby, PHP, etc.)
- Experience in Core Linux administration (boot process, file systems, network device, and protocol configuration)
- Familiarity of Docker/Container/AKS
- Expertise in managing cluster environment (SUSE, RedHat, Veritas)
- Familiarity with core OS services such as SSH, telnet, FTP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, Samba, LDAP
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable:
- Operating System/Virtualization
- Knowledge of LDAP, Security and OS Internals concepts
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration (Hyper-V, VMWare, Xen configuration and administration)
- Preferred knowledge of Cloud
- Understanding of the OSI model and related concepts
- Knowledge of networking concepts including VIPs, NAT, DNS
- Knowledge of container specific networking concepts such as CNI
- Knowledge of networking tools (ping, tracert, tracemon, tcpdump, etc.)
- Understanding of load balancing, geo-redundancy, CDN and VPN technologies preferred
- Understanding of the OSI model and related concepts.
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft Azure Platform (Preferred):
- Microsoft Azure architecture and its components (Fabric, Compute, Storage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Platform services
- Azure Platform development and deployment concepts
- Familiarity with development: tools, language, process, methods, troubleshooting
- The ability to meet Microsoft, customer, and/or government security screening requirements is required for this role.
Read more posts here
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM HERE
- IBM Free Certification | Data Science ML AI Cyber Security
- Vodafone is hiring for an Intern || Apply Now
- Amazon WoW For College Students[June 14; 4:30 PM]: Register Now!
- Credit Suisse is #hiring for multiple position || Apply Now
- UBER Is Hiring For Software Engineer || APPLY NOW
Mimimum subtree cover is giving wrong answer can you tell me error.
The previos solution of min dual area code is running only sample cases not test cases
Hire Expert Freelancer According To Your Needs. . I’m Mahmud Ghazni From Bangladesh. I’m a Professional IT Freelancer. First of…