Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org. We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online training. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake a claim on your place in the world. At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
- Location: Gurgaon
- Salary: 20,000/-
- Duration: 6-months
About the Internshala Internship
This job is for individuals who love taking care of significant issues through secluded and utilitarian code. Our product advancement engineers (web) work with our item group to convey superior grade, high effect items.
The expectation to learn and adapt for SDEs at Internshala is immense. Our group chips away at a few items (we have 2 primary sites and an application, alongside a few minor sites) in equal. We work on probably the most trend-setting innovations utilizing dialects including HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Angular, React, Python, Android, and then some. Adding to this is a huge load of investigation, workers’ upkeep, and security-related errands bringing about an excursion brimming with learning and fun. This job would be an ideal professional start for a designer.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- 1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
- 2. can start the internship between 20th May’21 and 24th Jun’21
- 3. available for a duration of 6 months
- 4. have relevant skills and interests
- CODECHEF: JUNE CHALLENGE | MATHBUZZ | PYTHON, JAVA, C++ SOLUTION
- CODECHEF: JUNE CHALLENGE | MathBuzz | PYTHON, JAVA, C++ SOLUTION
- CODECHEF: JUNE CHALLENGE | Dual Distance | PYTHON, JAVA, C++ SOLUTION
- Amazon is Hiring for Software Engineering Internship || Apply now
- CodeChef: June Challenge | Optimal Xor Set OPTSET | Python, Java, C++ Solution