Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Incorporated in Delaware, Intel ranked No. 45 in the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Intel supplies microprocessors for computer system manufacturers such as Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors, and other devices related to communications and computing.
A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor’s, Specialist’s, Technical, Master’s or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate.
Qualifications for Intel intern
We are looking for students with programming and scripting skills to develop applications and support the IT infrastructure and services. This includes Infrastructure automation, distributed cloud storage, UNIX and/or Windows System administration.
It would also be desirable if the candidate had familiarity in the following areas:
– Very good understanding of Linux/UNIX infrastructure capabilities
– Very good understanding of Microsoft products like Outlook, O365, Teams etc.
– Interface with internal business unit representatives, engineering and operations teams and help/guide them on technical tasks and guidelines
– Data Structures and Software architecture design methods, techniques, and principles.
– MSSQL or MySQL database programming and/or design.
– Software development processes such as Agile methodology.
The candidate should also have strong communication, team working, and English speaking skills.
Position: Software Developer- Intern
Location: Bangalore, India
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel’s PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in one. Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand. As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products.
- Cognizant Hiring | Graduate Trainee | APPLY NOW
- Deloitte Hiring | QA- Senior Analyst | APPLY NOW
- IBM Hiring | Technical Support Associate | APPLY NOW
- CRED | Freshers Hiring | Backend developer | APPLY NOW
- Axis bank | Internship Opportunity | Young Bankers Program
Read more post here