The Indian Air Force has distributed the notice for AFCAT Exam (02/2021) to select Flying Officers for its Flying, Ground Duty and Meteorology Branches. Absolute opening told through this warning are 334 which incorporate Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission passages. Online applications for these posts will begin from 01st June 2021 and the connection of online application will remain open till 30th June 2021. Any Fresh Graduate, Engineering Graduate or Final Year Student can apply online for these post.
- Name of Exam: AFCAT 02/2021
- Name of Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Post Name: Flying Officers in (Flying, Ground Duty & Meteorology Branches)
- Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 334. Detail of entry wise / branch wise vacancies are provided below.
- Occupation Type: Permanent
- Instructive Qualification: Graduates (Three Year Course) in any control from a perceived University who have achieved least 60% imprints or same OR B.E. /B.Tech (Four Year Course) from a perceived college with least 60% imprints or same. For itemized data, generously open the authority notice/site (Link Provided Below)
- Experience (If Any): No Experience Required.
- Age Limit: 20-24 Years for Flying Branches and 20-26 Years for Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical Branches)
- Choice Process: Through AFCAT Exam and Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 250/ – . Nonetheless, applicants enlisting for NCC Special Entry and Meteorology are not needed to pay
- Beginning Date of Online Application: 01.06.2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 30.06.2021
- Amazon is Hiring for Software Engineering Internship || Apply now
- CodeChef: June Challenge | Optimal Xor Set OPTSET | Python, Java, C++ Solution
- CodeChef: June Challenge | Minimum Subtree Cover | Python, Java, C++ Solution
- CodeChef: June Challenge | Minimum Dual Area DAREA| Python, Java, C++ Solutions
- CodeChef: June Challenge | Bitwise Tuples | BITTUP| Python, Java, C++ Solution
Read More Post here