IFortis Corporate has grown into one of India’s leading Corporate. In its infancy, IFortis was in the business of IT Services & Marketing Services. As time evolved, dependence on technology began to hinder IFortis’s ability to guarantee competitive pricing and provide innovative services. IFortis also noticed the lack of communication that had become an industry standard. As a result, a strategic decision was made to set up its own headquarters in India in order to better satisfy the needs of IFortis’s customers.
Based upon demographic and geographic research, IFortis chose Sivakasi, India, as the location to begin its facility. As time went on, IFortis’s principles of transparency, timely communication, quality of services, and competitive pricing allowed for significant expansion. As a result, IFortis is now one of India’s leading corporate.
About the job at IFortis
- Location: Work From Home/Virtual Internship
- Duration: Minimum of 1 month and can be extended upon mutual interest.
What would you do?
- Representing our company in your college/university and working on behalf of the company.
- Create awareness among students about the event organized by IFORTIS CORPORATE.
- Approach your university’s higher officials regarding the event and make students register for the event through them.
- Working on achieving weekly sales targets of interaction and closures.
MARKETING & SALES Interns
- Representing our company in your friends and family circle through all portals.
- Explain event details to your contacts and generating sales for it.
- You have to make your circle aware of it by describing its uniqueness and advantages.
- Develop & implement a digital marketing strategy.
- Create and run campaigns online to drive website traffic, brand awareness and Visibility, generate leads, etc.
- Working on achieving weekly targets of interaction and closures.
What are we looking for?
- Monthly rewards are based on performance (Corporate Vouchers, Gift Cards, etc.).
- Traineeship Program.
- Certificate of Excellence
- Certificate/Letter of Recommendation.
- Chance to work in collaboration with partner companies worldwide.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally
- Cognizant Hiring | Graduate Trainee | APPLY NOW
- Deloitte Hiring | QA- Senior Analyst | APPLY NOW
- IBM Hiring | Technical Support Associate | APPLY NOW
- CRED | Freshers Hiring | Backend developer | APPLY NOW
- Axis bank | Internship Opportunity | Young Bankers Program