As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems
Your Role and Responsibilities at IBM
Who you are:
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using the Spring framework to implement transaction management
- You will manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involve messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management, and auditing.
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using the Spring framework to implement transaction management, manage Java objects, and enterprise integration needs that involve messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management, and auditing.
What you’ll do:
- You will design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Perform application units testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participates in the development of the system test plan and provide technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
- The specialty requires a comprehensive understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of control, Aspect-oriented programming, Data Access Framework, Transaction Management Framework, Batch Processing, and ORM framework Hibernate.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have a working knowledge of Java 8 or higher.
- Proven working experience in both Spring and Hibernate (Spring 4 or above).
- Should know OOP concepts well.
- Should be proficient in Exception Handling, Collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP (Java Server Page)/ Servlets
- Should be skilled in one of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Should be conversant with Build tools like
- Must have proven working knowledge in
- Spring configuration using Java, Annotations, and XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Aspect-oriented programming with Spring
- Testing Spring applications.
- Using Spring for Transaction Management
Position: Application Developer: Java & Web Technologies
Location: Bangalore, India
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant, Maven, and Git
- Must have experience in Design patterns and Optimize usage.
- Proven work experience on Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Hibernate would be an added advantage.
Read More Post Here