The Defense Laboratory, Jodhpur which works under the DRDO is a deliberately significant lab of the Defense Research and Development Organization. Its central goal is the advancement of radio correspondence frameworks, information joins, satellite correspondence frameworks, millimeter-wave correspondence frameworks. A warning is distributed by the Defense Laboratory for the enlistment of new ITI Pass out applicants as Apprentice Trainees for the enrollment year 2021-22. Complete opening told by the DL-DRDO in this notice 47. Nitty-gritty data for competitors’ reference is given below.
- Name of Exam: DRDO DL Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentices
- Name of Organization: Defense Laboratory Jodhpur – Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
- Post Name: Trade Apprenticeship
- Complete Vacancy: Total opportunities are 47. Exchange astute opening subtleties are given underneath.
- Occupation Type: Apprenticeship
- Occupation Location: Jodhpur
- Compensation/Pay Scale: Monthly Stipend of Rs. 7,000/ – will be payable by the Defense Research and Development Organization.
- Instructive Qualification: ITI Diploma in the previously mentioned exchanges.
- Experience (If Any): Freshers Can Apply.
- Determination Process: No meeting will be held because of the progressing pandemic. Competitors will be chosen stringently on a legitimacy premise (rate/characteristics of fundamental capability). Just chose up-and-comers will be educated through an offer letter.
- Application Fees: No Fees.
- Last Date of Receiving E-Mail Application: 5th June 2021
- CODECHEF: JUNE CHALLENGE | MATHBUZZ | PYTHON, JAVA, C++ SOLUTION
- CODECHEF: JUNE CHALLENGE | MathBuzz | PYTHON, JAVA, C++ SOLUTION
- CODECHEF: JUNE CHALLENGE | Dual Distance | PYTHON, JAVA, C++ SOLUTION
- Amazon is Hiring for Software Engineering Internship || Apply now
- CodeChef: June Challenge | Optimal Xor Set OPTSET | Python, Java, C++ Solution
Read more posts here