ServiceNow Quality Engineer – Analyst
Analyzing Requirements, preparing test data and Executing & Analyzing business processes with respect to quality using various Test and Defect Management tools and related suite of products.
Work you’ll do
As a Quality Analyst you will be working closely with Development team, Technical Delivery Mangers, Product Owners and US Studio team to aggregate, prioritize, and report out on impact of the top quality issues affecting the projects. A unique opportunity to be a part of growing QPE Practice that drives consistency, quality and efficiency of the services delivered to clients.
• Experience in Testing at least couple of Service Now implementations
• Experience in testing service now modules- CMDB, Incident/Problem Management, Service Request/Catalog, Change Management
• Experience in ServiceNow Test automated framework (ATF)– should have automated at least couple of regression suites
• Knowledge on IT Service Management
• Good to have- Worked on testing Service Now platform upgrades/patches
• Responsible for analyzing functional requirements needed for Quality Testing.
• Responsible for planning, developing and coordinating testing activities.
• Responsible for preparing Test Plan, test scenarios, test cases.
• Responsible for performing test execution and test analysis.
• Familiarize themselves with the business functionality and technology used for Assigned applications (under test).
• Utilize DAS QE testing tools, methodologies, and processes.
• Work closely with on-site team towards successful test phases.
• Encourage collaborative efforts lease with other Release Stream team areas.
• Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
• Responsible for successful execution and alerting team and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
• Able to discuss status of all open issues facing the test team and describes actions taken to mitigate such issues.
• Owning the testing activities of the assigned project.
• Good to have Automation knowledge on tools like UFT (QTP)/Coded UI/Selenium.
• Good to have exposure to Web Services testing using SOAP UI and knowledge on Mobile Testing.
• Issue identification and subsequent logging of defects within defect management tool.
• Good Analytical Thinking and Team Skills.
QE Skills and Support:
• Good understanding of Software Engineering concepts.
• Demonstrate superior analytical skills in analyzing user, functional and technical requirements.
• Demonstrate practical application of the Testing Concepts in day to day project activities.
• Demonstrate the ability to derive the Test Scenarios from the Business Requirements.
• Demonstrate working understanding in Test Design and writing detailed test cases based on user scenarios.
• Demonstrate understanding in Test Data Management.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Test Execution and Test analysis.
• Knowledge on Database (SQL/Oracle) is a must.
• Demonstrate working understanding of analyzing test execution results and the creation of appropriate test metrics.
• Demonstrate working understanding of the defect management process.
• Demonstrate working understanding of software testing techniques and strategies.
• Demonstrate working understanding in Mobile Testing.
• Demonstrate working understanding of the various Test Management and Defect Management tools.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of various QE methodology like Agile, Water model and V Model etc.
• Demonstrate working understanding of quality assurance and/or software development processes and methodologies, with the ability to share that knowledge with peers, and project team members.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
• Identifies ways of “working smarter”, through elimination of unnecessary steps or duplication.
• Demonstrate an ability to manage the Complete Testing activities for the project as a sole contributor.
• Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes/enterprise solutions
• Strong communication skills regarding technical topics and remote collaboration skills are critical to this role.
• Build rapport with colleagues and clients.
• Able to energize and motivate team by exhibiting positive energy.
• Demonstrate great work ethic.
At Deloitte, Shared Services center improves overall efficiency and control while giving every business unit access to the company’s best and brightest resources. It is also lets business units focus on what really matters – satisfying customers and developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage.
A shared services center is a simple concept, but making it work is anything but easy. It involves consolidating and standardizing a wildly diverse collection of systems, processes, and functions. And if requires a high degree of cooperation among business units that generally are not accustomed to working together – with people who do not necessarily want to change.
USI shared services team provides a wide array of services to the U.S. and it is constantly evaluating and expanding its portfolio. The shared services team provides call center support, Document Services support, financial processing and analysis support, Record management support, Ethics and compliance support and admin assistant support.
• Educational Qualification: BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/BCA
• Work Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Technical Skill set:
• Understanding of Software and Web technologies which includes .net, Java Script, HTML, SQL, XML, SOAP and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Should have good experience/knowledge with Transact-SQL (T-SQL), Stored Procedures.
• Experience in Mercury test management tools like Test Director, Quality center and Microsoft Test manager (MTM)
Good to have Automation knowledge on tools like UFT (QTP)/Coded UI/Selenium.
• Knowledge on Enterprise Wide Networks and Software Implementations.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
- Cognizant Hiring | Graduate Trainee | APPLY NOW
- Deloitte Hiring | QA- Senior Analyst | APPLY NOW
- IBM Hiring | Technical Support Associate | APPLY NOW
- CRED | Freshers Hiring | Backend developer | APPLY NOW
- Axis bank | Internship Opportunity | Young Bankers Program
Read more posts here