MidZillaa is a team of experts from the education sector and Analytics domain who are focused on changing the picture of the current education sector. It is often seen that the Institutes are focused on teaching a particular domain to the students, but later fails at making them Industry ready and that impacts the ability of the student to get the right kind of job. At MindZillaa we are not focused on teaching anything to the students rather we are focused on making them understand concepts and logic, prepare them as per the Industry requirements by letting them connect with industry experts, get their mock interviews done with, and also help them with solutions to their doubts.
As a Data Science Intern at Mozilla you will:
- Apply a variety of statistical methods including causal inference to understand the intricate ecosystem of our users, products, partners, revenue
- Build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Define, evaluate and report on key business metrics
- Generate data-informed insights and communicate these data stories to colleagues to influence decision making across Mozilla
- Contribute to the team through mentorship, technical methods, improvements in how we work
Your Professional Profile
- You lead with empathy. You value teamwork and teammates. You are invested in knowledge sharing and learning from others. You contribute positively and meaningfully to cultivate an inclusive and equitable team culture.
- You have a background in quantitative analysis knowing how to analyze, visualize, and interpret data and have 2+ years of experience applying these skills in an industry setting.
- You have experience in SQL or SQL-like environments, as well as scripting languages such as Python or R, and desire to gain further technical experience on the job.
- You have owned complex projects from inception to completion and your work has influenced entire organizations. You’ve contributed to and executed data science roadmaps in collaboration with others.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunities and innovation for everyone online.
- Website: http://www.mindzillaa.com
- Company size: 201-500 employees
- Type: Public
- Company: Founded2021
Mozilla Intern Qualification
- Graduation is a must.
Certification in Data Science is a must.
Proficiency in written and oral English is a must.
- Stipend – 5000 PM
- Pyramid Traversal Solution | DEC LONG CHALLENGE | Codechef
- Increasing String Solution | DEC LONG CHALLENGE | Codechef
- Squares Counting Solution | DEC LONG CHALLENGE | Codechef
- Rock Paper Scissors Solution | DEC LONG CHALLENGE | Codechef
- Check Mate Solution | DEC LONG CHALLENGE | Codechef
Read more post here