Data Science Internship: Sony’s R&D Centers support the different Sony business entities using cutting-edge research & technology. They already have teams and assets in the data science domain and have been applying it to various business domains of Sony & now looking at helping Sony’s business in India.
Together with the head of data science & team of data scientists, work on the research & development activities daily and contribute to reporting, coding, testing, and implementing relevant models. Also, some other responsibilities but not limited to will be scraping data from the public domain and researching the content recommendation for the OTT platforms.
- Remote/ Mumbai/Bengaluru, India
- The internship will start by May first week.
- 3 to 6 months
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelors, masters, or Ph.D. from Computer Science background.
- Python coding
- Strong SQL theoretical knowledge
- ML basics
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Advanced Machine Learning concepts
- AWS or any other cloud service knowledge.
Data Science Internship
- Information Technology
Read more posts here
- Cognizant Hiring | Graduate Trainee | APPLY NOW
- Deloitte Hiring | QA- Senior Analyst | APPLY NOW
- IBM Hiring | Technical Support Associate | APPLY NOW
- CRED | Freshers Hiring | Backend developer | APPLY NOW
- Axis bank | Internship Opportunity | Young Bankers Program