Data Science Internship: Sony’s R&D Centers support the different Sony business entities using cutting-edge research & technology. They already have teams and assets in the data science domain and have been applying it to various business domains of Sony & now looking at helping Sony’s business in India.
Together with the head of data science & team of data scientists, work on the research & development activities daily and contribute to reporting, coding, testing, and implementing relevant models. Also, some other responsibilities but not limited to will be scraping data from the public domain and researching the content recommendation for the OTT platforms.
- Remote/ Mumbai/Bengaluru, India
- The internship will start by May first week.
- 3 to 6 months
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelors, masters, or Ph.D. from Computer Science background.
- Python coding
- Strong SQL theoretical knowledge
- ML basics
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Advanced Machine Learning concepts
- AWS or any other cloud service knowledge.
Data Science Internship
- Information Technology
Read more posts here
- Pyramid Traversal Solution | DEC LONG CHALLENGE | Codechef
- Increasing String Solution | DEC LONG CHALLENGE | Codechef
- Squares Counting Solution | DEC LONG CHALLENGE | Codechef
- Rock Paper Scissors Solution | DEC LONG CHALLENGE | Codechef
- Check Mate Solution | DEC LONG CHALLENGE | Codechef