Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, our operation has a global reach and extends to about 50 countries worldwide across mature and emerging markets with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 different nations.
We partner across countries, divisions and regions to deliver holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice, aligned to our high ethical standards. We strive for quality and excellence in our work and professional relationships, recognizing and rewarding extraordinary performance among our employees and providing opportunities for internal mobility, dedicated training and leadership.
As a global and inclusive community, we benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value and drive results for our clients, shareholders and communities. Our values are brought to life through the entrepreneurial spirit of all within our network.
We are Credit Suisse.
- Social Media Disclaimer and guidelines: http://bit.ly/2KCQhO6
- Website: http://www.credit-suisse.com/
- Industry: BankingCompany
- Size: 10,001+ employees 55,343 on LinkedIn Includes members with current employer listed as Credit Suisse, including part-time roles.
- Type: Public Company
- Founded: 1856
- Specialties: Private Banking & Wealth Management and Investment Banking
- Java Full Stack Developer
- Business Analyst
- Dot Net Full-Stack Developer
- Core Java Developer
- Big Data Developer
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS | OS | FOR BEGINNER TO ADVANCED 2021
- Interview Questions | OOPS | For Beginner to Advanced 2021
- Interview Questions | DBMS | For Beginner to Advanced 2021
- PayPal is hiring Interns || Apply now
- Top 20 C++ Tricks for Competitive Programming that you should know