• Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Azure, MS Office and other business applications to our global customers
• Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
• Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
• Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
• Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
• Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
• Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
• Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
• Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
• Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
• Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
• Good communication skills & Should be open to work in flexible shifts
Any 3 years Graduation program
50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG, No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 2 Years. PG Not eligible.
|CTC||INR 252,000.00 per Annum|
Read more posts here