GMA Summer Internship
- Job Req ID 21300968
- Primary Location Mumbai, India
- Job Category Consumer Sales
The Field Sales Officer is a passage level position answerable for meeting deals focus on monetary items and administrations inside their allocated area or area in a joint effort with the more extensive Consumer Sales group. The general target of this summer internship is to use fundamental item information to fabricate associations with customers to perceive which monetary items and administrations address their issues.
- Proactively approach Citi customers to set up genuine necessities, comprehend the customer and their prerequisites, and interest them in Citi’s items
- Give guidance and item data to Citi customers as proper, laying out highlights and advantages
- Construct and keep up new and existing client connections
- Play out the essential cycles, strategies, and verbal exchanges to adequately tweak offers and strategically pitch a sweeping arrangement of items and administrations to new and existing clients
- Accomplish or surpass chose deals targets
- Satisfying the customers’ necessities while giving an excellent customer experience is the normal conduct from every one of our workers and it will be estimated by explicit measurements.
- Suitably evaluate hazard when business choices are made, exhibiting specific thought for the association’s standing and protecting Citigroup, its customers, and resources, by driving consistency with appropriate laws, rules, and guidelines, holding fast to Policy, applying sound moral judgment in regards to individual conduct, lead and strategic approaches, and raising, overseeing and revealing control issues with straightforwardness.
- Previous relevant experience in financial sales and customer service preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Influencing and relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Cognizant Hiring | Graduate Trainee | APPLY NOW
- Deloitte Hiring | QA- Senior Analyst | APPLY NOW
- IBM Hiring | Technical Support Associate | APPLY NOW
- CRED | Freshers Hiring | Backend developer | APPLY NOW
- Axis bank | Internship Opportunity | Young Bankers Program