At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA. Our interns write real software and collaborate with a select group of experienced software development engineers (SDEs) who guide interns on projects that matter to our customers.
As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission-critical projects early in your career. Your design, code, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a few.
If this opportunity interests you, apply and come chart your own path at Amazon.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR AMAZON
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at the time of application.
· Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++, or Python.
· Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
· Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
· Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
· Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
· Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please log in to your candidate portal. NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Bengaluru, India
For the work from home Internship Programs : Click here to apply now
- PayPal is hiring Interns || Apply now
- Top 20 C++ Tricks for Competitive Programming that you should know
- Goldman Sachs is hiring Interns || Apply now
- Chef and Pairs | PAIRCNT | CODECHEF JULY CHALLENGE
- K Path Query Solution | KPATHQRY | CODECHEF JULY CHALLENGE
Read More posts here